Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wow, a new post!

So I figured it was about time I post some photos, so here are some pictures of our Las Vegas trip. The boys were great during the drive...thanks Toy Story and nap-time!

Oh wait, check out this picture of poor Braxton! His face is all healed now, but looking at this makes me sad. He fell outside on the concrete patio and got all scraped up. That's what happens when Mom is gone and Dad is left in charge...



Chase and Braxton playing in the hotel room.


Chase and Brax LOVED the swimming pool so we spent alot of time there.


Brax being a dare devil.


Chase made some friends at the pool and they played for a couple of days together. Chase said he wants to take swimming lessons in the Summer so he can swim like them.






Me and my boys at the hotel


We didn't hang out on the strip much, we liked this Town Square shopping area because it had so many fun things for the kids to do, and some of my favorite places to shop...H&M and Sephora



The boys had so much fun putting on shows for us at this little stage in the play area.


ummm, I love this photo! We were applauding for him and he loved it!


Brax loves the water. Why is he wearing a shirt you may ask...It was SO burning hot and Brax is my little pale baby!





Lost in the maze


Brax wanting more chocolate gelato






We went to a brazilian steakhouse and Brian was so proud of his carniverous son feasting on filet mignon.


Couldn't leave without going to Circus Circus to see a circus show and play on some rides.

Waiting for the trapeze show to start.


Brax is too cute!


Nope, they didn't win...








Chase and Spongebob!


Chase liked the scary pirate and still wants to be a pirate for Halloween.

7 comments:

Eli and Candace said...

It's about time!! Braxton is so grown up - glad to finally see some recent pics!

Holly said...

I love your pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Chase and Braxton in the pool...too cute. Swim lessons next summer for sure!

The Hall Family said...

Love all the photos. The boys are growing way too fast. I can't wait until we finally get together and we can see them.

wileyfamilyof5 said...

I'm glad you finnaly got around to posting. Looks like a fun trip.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the update! It's always fun to see what you're up to.
You make Vegas look like a blast! And I love your smokey eye-shadow! Very pretty! I need to take some beauty tips from you.
You can never have too many pics of the boys. They grow up so fast!
Love you guys!

Phipps Family said...

FINALLY! Love all the pictures of your cute boys. I agree, you can never post too many of them. And you look gorgeous as always. Can't wait to see you!

Lisa said...

Cute little family!! It was good to get in touch with ya!! Your boys are darling!!