Sunday, November 29, 2009

HALLOWEEN!

Chase and Braxton had a Halloween/Birthday party for their cousin Hannah and went trick or treating afterwards.


Cutest pirate ever!


Cutest monkey too!


Chase's pirate face!

WHEELER FARM:

We took the boys to Wheeler Farm and had a great time. They loved seeing the animals, picking out their own pumpkins to take home, getting lost in the hay maze, and going on the tractor ride!














Chase held Braxton's leg during the bumpy tractor ride so that he wouldn't fall off the bench. So sweet!


I had to put this photo up because it makes me laugh...that lady was staring at Brian like that the whole time......

PARK CITY:

We went up to Park City back in October when Brian's brother Bradley was in town. I happened to take some cute photos of the boys, so I thought I would go ahead and post them.






Brian won, but to be fair, Bradley did fly off the slide!


Chase came off of the Alpine Coaster with a straight face and huge eyes, I think it scared him a little bit...






Staring contest...


A very scenic airplane ride!

1 comments:

Holly said...

So, the girl on the hay ride had the hots for Brian, huh?