I haven't posted for awhile, but here are some recent and not-so-recent pics to check out...
Braxton took his first trip on an airplane last month when the two of us went to my Uncle's funeral in California. He slept the whole time BOTH ways, so I lucked out. Braxton had a milestone in California and took his first 4 or 5 steps...I posted a video down below of Brax walking and now-a-days he is walking just about everywhere.
Here are some Easter pics of the boys:
We went to the Living Planet Aquarium, I think that is what it is called, and it was pretty fun but could have been better. It was raining that day so it was REALLY crowded.
A Spider!!!
Me and Braxton took a self portrait while we were waiting for Chase to finish his melt-down...he didn't like waiting his turn in all of the lines!
Braxton Walking:
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Let's catch up!
Posted by Leah at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey, I love the picture of you wearing black. You looked REALLY svelte and pretty. I'm glad you guys had fun at all your outings!
Your boys are so cute. I can't belive he's walking already. Time flies way too fast. We should do something once I'm settled in after having the baby.
Leah you look so good, and your boys are so dang cute. I cannot believe Braxton is walking! Did Chase walk that early?
Cute pics - I like Braxton's little hands in the air while walking - he looks so excited to be doing it. And by the way, nice furniture - it wasn't there when we came out.
Darling photos of you and your family! I still cannot get over those blue eyes of Braxton's! I love how Chase and Braxton each have expressed different of the gorgeous features that you and Brian have to offer. LOVELY family! Thanks for being so good in updating your blog. I miss you!!!
So cute! Braxton is so tiny and cute walking. I can't believe it. I am glad you updated.
Post a Comment