Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chase is Three!

Chase has been waiting anxiously for his birthday ever since I told him it was coming up back in January. I didn't realize that he was going to ask EVERY day if it was his birthday yet!! We took Chase bowling since his party wasn't until the weekend and he had tons of fun. We almost made it out of there without any incident, but on the last bowl, Chase ran up into the lane and slipped right onto his butt. It was a sad way to end the night, so good thing they had ski-ball to save the day!





I decided to make Chase a special cake this year for his birthday, and I think it turned out real well!


Grandpa's birthday was on the same day as Chase's party so he was the honorable mention.


Chase was walking around the house eating cake and when Brian asked him where he got it, he said that he was eating his birthday cake. We found this hole in the side! Braxton enjoyed tasting it too though...






Chase wanted Thomas train tracks and trains for this birthday, so he spends lots of his day here at my bedroom window playing. Our window is one of Chase's favorite places to play. We'll move toys back to his room and then he yells 'hey! where's my stuff!' and then sets everything right back up. We love it though.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Yea...an update! It was fun celebrating Chase's birthday. Hope to see you all soon!

Zanny said...

Sweet! He's such a handsome boy. I loved how, on the video, your baby rubbed your leg. That was so darling!

Eli and Candace said...

I love that he's taken over your bay window! What a personality! By the way - Great job on the cake, it looks professional!

The Hall Family said...

Love the new pics. I love how big his smile is with his cake. By the way the cake looks great.

Emily-Hazel said...

I'm sorry we missed the party.

Emily-Hazel said...

Oh, and I'm way impressed with the cake!

Amanda said...

Wow! That is an awesome cake! Totally professional! Did you design it yourself? I love it!
Remember when I made you that barnyard cake?! Hahah! Cake decorating is so much fun!
Happy belated B-Day to Chase!
Your boys are so cute!!!