Chase and I made cupcakes together a couple of weeks ago and as I was getting him ready for bed, he disappeared. I found him minutes later in the kitchen eating cupcakes! He pulled the chair over and just helped himself. It was so funny, I loved it!
A Braxton shot
Braxton was sitting on Aunt Erin's lap and at one point her hair was laying against the side of his head and we had a funny idea to make him a wig. Doesn't he look so pretty!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Posted by Leah at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That shot of Braxton with the wig is hilarious! What a pretty little guy. I love Chase eating the cupcakes too!
geeze Braxton... get those split ends taken care of.
He is so sweet... i love him!
I just love those boys! Braxton's stare melts my heart instantly. I can resist those baby blues!
So cute, Nikki would have done the same thing as Chase. Man, I would love to have a kid with eyes like Braxton!
Oh, that "hair" shot makes me giggle!
You're kids are darling as ever. I love the naughty Chase eating cupcakes... and Braxton is so funny with the hair. I can't get over how silky Erin's hair is!
That is so hilarious!! He looks like a little "Rocker"
Love Braxton's Long flowing locks. My kids are pretty sneakey when it comes to the treats also.
He looks like a rocker!! what a funny photo.
Post a Comment