We went to the pumpkin walk at the Benson Grist Mill last weekend and Chase had a fun time. Last year we took Chase, but it was the night of big windy storm so they closed early. He cried and cried at the front gate and it was so sad when we had to put him back in the car and head home. I was happy that he actually got to walk through the gate into pumpkin town this year.
Me and Chase in front of some strange monster chef house
Good thing Faythe was helping Chase in the maze because he actually got confused when she went ahead of him.
Chase kept looking underneath the sheet to see if there was a real kid underneath there
Braxton was happy but fell asleep real quick getting pushed around in the stroller
Monday, October 27, 2008
Pumpkin Walk
Posted by Leah at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That sure looks like a fun little place. I wish we could have gone. Maybe next year!
I love seeing pictures of your cute boys, and you look good too!
Don't you love the traditions you make for you and your kids at holidays? It's the best, huh? I'm so glad you guys had fun!
Leah, you look just like you did in high school. Lucky girl. Your kids are so cute. (this is Candace's sister incase you didn't figure that out)
Post a Comment