So it's been about 7 years since I've been to Lagoon, and it was so fun to go with my sister and her family and see our kids having such a good time. It was nice because we got there right when it opened so there weren't any lines for the first hour or so.
Here is Chase after eating his ice-cream cone. Look at the pieces on his shirt, Haha!
Brett and the kids trying to look sad that they are in jail...
Me and Chase looking happy to be in jail...
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Lagoon!
Posted by Leah at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun for Chase and he looks cute as always. I really like your hair too, did you get it cut?
Wow, it's been about 10 years since I've been there. They still have that shoe!!!??
Oh, fun! I've been dying to take Summer there because I know she'd eat it up just like your kids did. It's funny how much we all loved Lagoon as kids and now we've got our own! Time flies - almost as fast as that rickety white roller coaster!
Post a Comment