Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Goodbye Angus

So our family dog Angus passed away today. He was 12 years old I think, so he was definitely an old man. People would always tell us how 'unattractive' Angus was, but we all loved him and he was a sweet, gentle dog. I took some pictures of Chase with Angus when I was at my parents' house because I knew he probably wouldn't be around much longer. Chase loved going with Grandpa to give Angus treats and would always tell me that he wanted to go with Grandpa to feed Angus an egg. Bye Angus, I'm sure Eden has been waiting to see you again.



3 comments:

Girlie Mama said...

Oh gosh, here I go tearing up again...Goodbye Angus! I will always have fond memories of you! When me and Brett had to carry you home when we took you on walks and when you would run into Brett's knees to say hello. It is going to take some getting used to not taking the kids up to see Angus...*sigh* I am glad he isn't suffering, in pain anymore. I am going to have to do a tribute on my blog too. Good idea Leah!

Holly said...

I felt really bad when Jeff told me yesterday. Jeffrey will be sad too. He doesn't know yet and still talks about feeding Angus sandwiches with Grandpa. He even shows me how Angus eats them. At least he isn't suffering any more.

Phipps Family said...

Oh that's so sad. Tell your dad to get another cute scottie.