Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kindergarten

Chase started Kindergarten this week and had a great first day. He likes his teacher a lot and already knows a few of the kids in his class so that made us both happy. I snapped some photos before we got to the school and got my tears out of the way. Chase tried to console me and gave me a big hug and he told me that he loved me and that he was just growing up and going to big boy school...yes, I just cried even more! Braxton was the only one crying when we left the school, poor little guy. He dragged his feet saying that he missed Chase and even kept that frown on his face - until we got home and he could play with Chase's Super Mario toys all by himself. Ha Ha! It's so hard having my Chasey Bear growing up, but he had so much fun and told me that he LOVED school when I picked him up!





1 comments:

Eli and Candace said...

I'm sorry, I already have anxiety about letting Owen go to school one day.