Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chase LOVED swimming lessons this Summer and he was so excited that his favorite friend from Preschool happened to be in his class. Braxton did good in his class the first day, but when he got dunked under the water the next class time, he hated it and refused to go back in the water. I didn't want my money to go to waste so we joined in the Mom & Tot class with my sister Erin and nephew Beckham. It was actually nice to be able to play with Braxton and hang out in the water while Chase was in class.




We went with some friends up to Bear Lake several weeks ago and had a great time with the kids. We went to the Minnetonka Cave which was pretty cool (literally)! I think it stays at a constant 40 degrees. Some of these pictures are blurry, and I was disappointed that I didn't get any photos of our jet-skiing. It was fun though, and hopefully we do it again!



Brian snapped a photo of the view at the house we were staying at. So pretty!


Braxton and Chase looking at the chipmunks waiting for the cave tour








Brian's parents came to visit along with his sister Amanda and her son Mason. The boys were excited to spend time with their cousin, Auntie and grandparents!




Every year we get Lagoon tickets from Brian's work, so we went last weekend. I didn't take many photos for some reason, but did snap a few cute ones. The kids had a great time and since Chase is pretty tall for his age, he was able to go on the Wild Mouse with me which is my favorite ride. It was an exhausting day, but worth it to see them having so much fun!


I am so sad that Summer is ending and Chase is starting school next week. Fall is coming too soon!




3 comments:

Holly said...

You guys have sure been having fun! That view at Bear Lake is beautiful! We should all plan a trip there and rent a condo or something. I love all the plaid shirts at Lagoon.

Eli and Candace said...

I'm sad summer is over too. It's looks like you had a fun one though! Have I ever mentioned how much I love your family pic at the top? It's very cute. And have I ever mentioned how disappointed I am that the wild mouse is your favorite ride at Lagoon? I have that whip lash ride!! Ouch - You're crazy!!

Phipps Family said...

Fun Summer! I haven't been to Bear Lake since I was little, although I don't think I could climb all those stairs!