Monday, July 28, 2008

Cute shot...

5 comments:

Joshua & Erin said...

Chase. Braxton. I love them.... YEAH!!! ROBERT.. oh wait I mean Rober... finally got your couch!

Phipps Family said...

I love how you redid your blog. Cute boys, how are things going?
How much was Braxton at his two month checkup? E-mail me!

Zanny said...

Your blog is darling! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I, too, had so much fun seeing you at the party - that made it a grand total of TWO times we've seen each other! Ha ha...Let's make it more!

Girlie Mama said...

Ka-ute boys! I love them! Love your new look Leah! Yay!

Amanda said...

MAN, Braxton looks like a big boy! Is he much bigger than Chase was at that age, or is it the camera angle? I think it's SO neat how they both have different physical characteristics - like Faythe and Hayley do. I can't wait until I can actualy hold Braxton. I knew he was sort of in quarantine mode when I saw him at the party. Next time I go to Utah, I hope to see your new house and hold that lil' munchkin.


P.S. I love your new page! It's so YOU. I'll hgave to call you and ask you how you made it so pretty. I've never been able to figure out how to do anything personal with mine. It's been the same old boring template for 3 years now!