Monday, July 14, 2008

Braxton's Blessing


Braxton in his cute little blessing outfit. The sweater, booties and the blanket were knitted by his great-grandmother.


Grandpa, my Aunt Sharon and Braxton


Grandma and Braxton


Mama and Daddy B with the boys


This is the family photo that took forever to get. None of the kids wanted to sit down or stay sitting or look at the camera...I love how no one is ready for the shot.

4 comments:

Girlie Mama said...

I just love that picture of Braxton in his blessing outfit, it almost looks modelish. :)

Can I just laugh at the last picture? That is so typical Smith family pictures, nobody is ready. It is so cute anyways!

KES said...

I am so pleased to see my Great Grand-son Braxton in the knitted outfit and shawl that I made for him, I wish could have been their to witness his blessing. Love Grandma Smith

Phipps Family said...

Cute pictures and perfect little baby Braxton is adorable. I hope you are getting sleep and doing well.

Amanda said...

What a cute little outfit his great-grandma made! That's very sweet.
And I love the family photo. What is it with kids never sitting still enough for the camera??? It's very cute, thouhg!