Braxton is here! He was born on Tuesday, May 27th weighing in at 7.5 pounds. Delivery didn't go as I had planned, my epidural didn't have time to kick in before Braxton decided that he wanted to enter the world which made for the most painful time of my life! But of course it was all worth it. Here are a few pictures of Braxton at the hospital. I need to take some more now that we are at home and I will try to post them soon.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Braxton Kell Barrow
Posted by Leah at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congratulations! Another beautiful baby boy. That totally sucks about your epidural. The same thing happened to me, right when I reached a ten and they went to get the doctor it stopped working. Well I am glad he is here, post more pictures soon!
He is adorable! We can't wait to come see you all. Maybe today!
Welcome to the world, Braxton!
Oh, Leah, he is the sweetest little scoop of cuteness! I can't wait to meet him! Hopefully later this month! YAY!
Lots of love to you!
Leah... you are the most awesome person. And I'm jealous...
Congrats on the birth of Braxton!!! We are glad that both baby and mommy are doing well. He sure is cute!!
snuggy muffin!
Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment