Chase and I took a break from packing, to go to the park. I guess there was some type of museum or something next to the park and they had a train on display. Chase got so excited because he LOVES trains!
And here are some random cute pics of Chase on our way to California Pizza Kitchen...
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Posted by Leah at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
FINALLY! Thank you for putting pictures of your house up. It's beautiful and I am sure the inside is just as beautiful. I would love to build a new house, but I never want to do a yard again. Chase is cute as always. Can't wait to see the new baby Barrow.
Chase is growing up SO fast! And he's such a cute little cheeseball with all those smiles! Hahaha! He looks so tiny standing next to the train! What a lucky boy to get to check out the train up close.
Your house is SO beautiful! I love how it has the shape and grandeur of the mountain range beyond it. And from the light of the photo, it looks like you'll have some excellent views of those gorgeous Utah sunsets!
Chase designed and contracted the house.
Ugh, that's a load of work!
Thank goodness you get to be in there before baby comes!
Hey Brian, congrats on the new house it really looks nice (do you have a man cave in there?) It has been a few years since we have been in contact, so it is crazy to see how things change in such a short time (10+ yrs). I am glad everything is going well for you and your cute family. Oh, also congrats on baby #2. If you don't mind we added your blog link to our blog. We will continue to stop by to check-up on you guys. Later!!
Post a Comment