Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chase is Two!

Chase turned 2 on March 11th and I took a picture of the birthday boy when he woke up. He was so happy that I was following him around singing Happy Birthday.



I made this train cake for the kids for Chase's party. I thought it was going to be real easy, but each piece of the train had to be decorated and then pieced together like little cupcakes and it was a little difficult working with the molds. I only had a couple of hours to throw it together so I guess it turned out alright, but Chase thought it was exciting so that's all that matters!



Some cute pictures of Chase at his birthday party and also Chase and his cousins after their Easter egg hunt. We had one for them because they won't get to be together for Easter...







3 comments:

Amanda said...

Fun! Happy Birthday Chase!
Leah, that cake is SO adorable!
Remember the barnyard cake I made for you on your... what was it... 19th birthday??? Haha! Theme cakes are the best. Even when we're older. :o)

Emily-Hazel said...

Wow, that cake is awesome! You and Mandy really ARE alike. She has a niche for making fun cakes too!

Steve and Carlie said...

Leah,
Chase is so cute! I guess that's to be expected given who his mom is. Congrats on your next boy, that will be so fun for Chase to have a brother to play with. I'm glad you visited my blog so I could get to see yours also. It's way cute!