Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Vacation

We decided to take a trip before the new baby arrives and so we used some of our air miles to fly to Laguna Beach, California. The weather was SO nice and it was horrible coming back to the snow! Chase loved finally being able to be outdoors so much and it was a good break for all of us. Looking at this picture makes me think I need to move...

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, it's so beautiful. I would love to be there right now. Chase looks like he was having so much fun. I love the pics of him playing on the beach. Glad you guys had fun!

Amanda said...

Wow, look at those spring flowers! So nice! We've had spring weather here in Oregon, as well. It's just over 60 degrees today. Too nice....
I could definitely imagine you living in Cali. Once you move to a coastal town, you'll never look back!

KES said...

I dream of this beach, it look so lovely!!! Uncle Keith