Friday, June 8, 2012

Catching Up

Chase turned SIX back in March, we celebrated with his friends and cousins by having a Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog Party!

    
















Easter Suits!!  
      

Chase "graduated" from Kindergarten last month, time just goes by too quickly! I was Chase's chaperone for the field trip to the zoo and there were so many parents that chaperoned, I only had to be responsible for Chase and one of his friends.  It was nice to not have a big group of kids to drive me crazy! I made the owl gift bag for Chase's teacher and filled it full of chocolate truffles for Teacher Appreciation Week. Of course I got the idea from Pinterest, like every good idea, right?!
 
 

















Soccer Season!
It was Braxton's first year playing, and he did really good.  He was a little shy at practices and at first it took a lot of coaxing to get him out on the field and play, but a tiny bribe of a rainbow slurpee after the game helped a whole lot!!
Chase decided to play as well, and did awesome and scored several goals for his team!


Chase was on the Cardinals T-ball team this year.  He is excited to try machine-pitch next season!

1 comments:

Phipps Family said...

I love their suits! So dang cute!