Sunday, April 24, 2011

We're Back with a 2010 Post!!

So I took a small break from the blog back in 2009, which turned into a REALLY long break and all of a sudden it is 2011!! I've been wanting to update our blog for so long, but the longer it went, the more overwhelming the thought of catching up became. I am also figuring that no one probably checks our blog out anymore because it has been so long and everyone has given up on me. I hope all my friends are still out there!! 2010 was a wonderful year full of great memories, but I didn't want to go back and post a million photos! I've tried my best to find a few pictures to quickly summarize the year and I will just have to try harder to keep up!

Chase turned Four last year and Braxton turned Two. Chase had a Pirate themed birthday party, but I only have video of that...We did however celebrate his special day at the Dinosaur Museum and Red Robin. Braxton had a Luau Party and HATED being the center of attention! In fact, he cried when everyone sang Happy Birthday to him.






In July, we were off to New York City with Brian's family which included visits to Niagara Falls and Palmyra!!



Chase started preschool last August and loves it! Braxton was not very happy when his best friend left him on his first day. I can't believe that he is now registered for Kindergarten this Fall, I can't stand that he is growing up so fast!



In September we set off again to Orlando for another Conference that Brian was attending. We did Disney and Universal Studios...





...and then headed down to Jupiter and Miami after the Conference for some relaxing on the beach!



Chase played his first season of sports and we signed him up for soccer. He didn't really 'play', he more or less just ran after his teammates having a great time not really caring if he kicked the ball or not, but we loved watching him. We celebrated Halloween with our Ghost and Frankenstein and then I posted a Christmas shot. We kept telling Braxton to stop eating Santa's cookie, but he was still trying to be sneaky in the photo!



For Christmas, Chase got his own digital camera and I love to download the photos and see what moments he captures during his day...there are so many, so I will have to keep posting them every now and then, but here are a few examples:


I'm not finished! check back as I catch you up on 2011!!!!

5 comments:

Phipps Family said...

HOORAY LEAH! I got to be honest, I did give up on you. :) Your boys are absolutely adorable, so handsome. Braxton is sooo big now. Can you believe our boys are almost three? Let's get together when the weather warms up.

The Hall Family said...

Ya!!!!! I'm so glad you're back. Now don't go missing again, because we miss seeing your cute family.

Eli and Candace said...

Hooray!! Welcome back Leah! I'm so glad you posted, I've been wanting to see your little guys... who are not so little anymore. I love how opposite their looks are, they remind me of Carlie's girls. Looks like you had a lot of fun in 2010, can't wait to hear about 2011thus far.

Holly said...

Hello! Looks like you still have lots of friends that follow your blog. And we are all very happy to see an update! You guys sure had a great 2010! Can't wait to see more updates! Love you all.

Amanda said...

What a surprise! I knew you'd come back around. You're better than me. My poor blog has been lying dormant for some time and I have no promises it will be revived soon. I kept checking to see when you'd reappear.
I miss you terribly and need the blog updates so that I don't miss out entirely on your life!