Chase's new and exciting outing is to the library. We took him and picked out some Clifford books and Curious George books which are two of his favorite shows. Chase helped make his library book bag and showed it off in this photo along with his new Lightning McQueen pajamas.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Posted by Leah at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So cute! I love the library bag! I have yet to do one, I am sure it is so much easier than sticking books in a Wal-Mart bag and end up with a huge hole and the books dropping in the parking lot....speaking from experience here. :) Love you Chase!
I love your new family photo. We have yet to do our family portrait for christmas. Your boys are sooo cute.
Isn't the library a life-saver for mommies? Endless enjoyment for our kiddies, which means the same and more for US! By the way, I love the sparkles on your blog!
What a cutie! I too love your little family photo and your new scrapbook-looking title. How did you do it? I need some tips to make mine look better.
Your family picture is perfect. I love Chase and his little library bag. I will have to do that for my kids because we have lost a library book or two. Maybe if I got them a bag they could stay in the bag.
Post a Comment