When Chase saw that his Dad was wearing a hat, he got his out and was very excited to wear his too.
OK, Leah...he is too stinkin' cute! And I didn't even know you were pregnant...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!We all need to get together for lunch :)
Uh oh! What happens when he see's mommy put on her high heels?Bad joke... I know...I have a nephew with a propensity for wearing his mommy's high heels, so it's not so much of a stretch for my imagination. LOL!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OK, Leah...he is too stinkin' cute! And I didn't even know you were pregnant...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We all need to get together for lunch :)
Uh oh! What happens when he see's mommy put on her high heels?
Bad joke... I know...
I have a nephew with a propensity for wearing his mommy's high heels, so it's not so much of a stretch for my imagination. LOL!
Post a Comment